Monday 30 September 2013

Well, I did it. I painted every day in September

Well, I did it. I painted every day in September. it got easier and easier to get into the studio - I just got on with it!
A valuable exercise and I know I will paint more often too and if my house looks too clean and tidy then I will know I haven't kept my promise to myself.

I wonder how many of the 400 artists that signed up for the challenge did indeed paint every day??
I know that only about 200 pictures were posted daily on Leslie Saeta's blog

I certainly got a lot out of it, including some designs for this year's Christmas card and here is the final one

Angel with Star 6" x 8" Oil

Well, this may be the end of the challenge but I will endeavor to post here at least once a week. And,if you check in and there's nothing new - give me a poke :)
Thank you to all that have followed and for your lovely comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love your paintings...WOW! Love the "Angel with a Star" so much! Do you sell them? How much do they run? Would love to have the angel.
    janine.hurley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.