Friday 9 January 2015

Day 9 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Winds of 113 mph were recorded in the UK today! I must admit it was a bit breezy in the Fens. I decided to use my car as a wind break and as it turned out  - a shelter from the rain. I managed to set up my tripod so that one leg was in the boot, that way I could sit on the back ledge of the car and get more protection from the elements

Easel set up for shelter

I didn't venture far again today. the view is the back of our village. Our house is nestled in between the church and the mill.

Moulton Mill & Church

Incidentally, Moulton Mill is the tallest Mill in the UK. It was restored 10 years ago and is now open to the public Thursday to Saturday

1 comment:

  1. You should chjange your licent plate, it's almost Mo Teeuw ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.