Tuesday 4 August 2015

Olives

After an exhausting week teaching at Dedham I had a lovely weekend chilling out in Norfolk with Frank and the dog. I do love olives and so had bought some nice ones with chillies to enjoy with our little tipple. I should have known better to leave them on a low table - I caught the dog with his head in the bowl so rather than waste them I thought I'd better paint them.

Olives & Lemons 8" x 8" £75


Olives & Chillies 8" x 8" £75

I enjoyed painting these and you will be pleased to hear that the dog didn't suffer any ill effects.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mo, It's been quite a while since I visited your blog and have enjoyed catching up on your beautiful work. You have such a light and atmospheric touch - really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. Actually it's been a while since I visited my blog too :( So much for good intentions. Thanks again for your lovely comments. You are very encouraging.

      Delete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.