Thursday 13 July 2017

Morston Group

Every year for the past 12 years the Sheringham Art group have hired the village Hall at Morston in Norfolk for me to run a two day workshop for them. In the early days we would have 15 artists attending but due to ill health of many members, numbers have dwindled so this was to be the last year.

High Tide, Morston


I always start off with a demo to get people in the mood, I try to get people working on the quayside to paint but most prefer to remain in the Hall. I managed to get down there for a bit myself first and it was a beautiful high tide.

Low Tide, Morston

I have enjoyed teaching and getting to know this group and will miss them. I have decided to hire the hall myself for the same period next year and to invite artists to join me with the emphasis on Plein Air

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.