Wednesday 20 September 2017

Days 15 - 18 of 30

I have been painting every day - honest, but have slightly neglected to post here.

Day 16


Day 15

Two versions of the same subject. I felt the first one was too hard and wanted to try a different palette and softer edges

Day 17

It had got to the end of day and I hadn't done my painting as I'd been wiped out with some weird virus. This was hastily painted in fading light. Not sure cup shape is right but I like the looseness and colours.

Day 18

 A friend gave me a bag of mixed chillies. I used a couple in the evening  meal and did this quick study while it was cooking. Amazing shapes and colours.

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for painting every day! That is awesome. The seascape is so beautiful, so perfect. It does have the softer edges. The light in the clouds is so difficult to achieve, but you did so. And the waves...those waves I want to slowly walk into.
    Kudos!!
    laurelle at muditaart

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.