Wednesday 4 October 2017

30 paintings

30 Paintings in 30 Days

Well here they all are, not necessarily in the right order but I have painted all these in the last thirty days and a few more to boot.
Thanks to Leslie Saeta for giving out the challenge.
I would encourage anyone to have a go. It is all to easy to say "I don't have time to paint". The last month has been a very busy time for me but I have managed to paint all but two days. One was taken up by Grandchildren and one was a whole day of travelling so I played 'catch up'
Why not go over to Leslie's blog and have a look at what all the other artists from around the world produced in their 30 days.

Thanks Leslie, I shall look out for the next 30 in 30

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous month and congrats on going over 30! Love your wonderful warm palette... I love them all, but of course your sunflowers :) Happy October to you, and hope to see you in January :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.