Thursday 10 September 2015

Day 10 of 30 Demo 4

I enjoyed running the three day workshop but today have had an awful lot to catch up with. Preparing frames was a priority as I have only a few free days to get ready for my exhibition at the end of the month. Not to mention the domestic side of things, The wash basket was overflowing for a start and I hadn't been to visit my dear ol' Dad for a few days, plus the cupboards and fridge were a tad on the empty side!!
I have to confess, I am pulling another painting from my workshop. i did this on the first day, it's the view from the garden. Quite stunning. I was demonstrating the use of the Zorn palette - Red, yellow, Black & White

View from The Red House


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.