Wednesday 30 September 2015

Day 29 of 30 Dedham

This is a painting revisited. I had done it on the spot whilst at Dedham but it was too sketchy so as I was short of time yesterday I decided to rework it. It's better than it was and had I had more time I'd have started on a new canvas - always the better option.

Rowing Boats at Dedham 10" x 12" oil on board

I was delighted to find out yesterday that my painting of the Beach Cafe at Winterton won the first prize of £1000 at the final exhibition of Brush With the Broads. Quite a surprise as there were some very good paintings done in those four days by some very talented artists

Beach Cafe, Winterton

                                                                     And it sold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.