Monday 7 September 2015

Day 7 of 30 Demo

Quite a long day today. Up at 6.45 to give the dog a long walk as I was to be out all day. (trouble is, it wears me out too) Then off to near Grantham an hour's drive away. Lovely venue, lovely group and a splendid lunch laid on.  I did a couple of demos during the day so I am claiming one of them to be one of my daily paintings.

Towards Cromer from East Runton 10" x 12" oil on board

 I was pleased to find that Frank had prepared dinner for us when I got home at 7pm. The trouble is that Barney (the puppy) was not quite as tired as I was and needed another long walk (thank you Frank)
I have realised that it is a year ago today that I broke my ankle - I think the fact that I have been on my feet all day reminded me - Ouch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.