Saturday 7 July 2018

Les Marronniers

In April a couple of weeks after my trip to Portugal I packed my bags again and set off back to the wonderful Limousin region of France.It was lovely to see our hosts Chris and Susie Richards looking so fit and well. We had to miss last year as both had a couple of blips in their health.We were a small group of 6 enthusiastic painters this year, well 5 enthusiastic, the other one was my husband Frank who decided that he would take up the brush - if he had to.We visited all our favourite places of which I will post a couple of paintings below. I didn't get a lot of painting done myself this time and we had to have one day in the studio as the weather wasn't kind to us


Lilac, by the River Sedell


Wisteria, Argenton



More Wisteria, Argenton




View from the Studio



Susies Bowl


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.