Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 18 of 30

I came home yesterday from a wonderful few days in Norfolk. I drove along the coast road, much slower but so scenic. A slight detour en route to the Grapevine Gallery in Burnham Market that
exhibits my work and was very happy to come away with a cheque in my back pocket.
On then to Brancaster Staithe for a quick paint.
Once again, I was battling with the elements so I turned the car round, popped up the boot and took what shelter I could from that.

Almost finished


The View

 I had a lot of folk stopping by for a chat and asking questions. I don't mind but it does take the concentration a bit and I can't be rude. I did meet a fellow artist as I was packing up and it was good talking to her.
As you can see from the photograph, I narrowed the gap between the post and the boat. I would have worked a bit longer but the rain defeated me.

Brancaster Staithe 10" x 12" oil on board

There are so many subjects here at Brancaster Staithe I could paint here for a month. Shame it's so far from home

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice Mo> I like your design decisions.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.