Wednesday 25 September 2013

Day 25 of 30

Hmm, I had a feeling I might fall behind this week. We were up quite late last night chatting so I'm not too bright this morning. Therefore, I shall post one I did earlier this month.
This 24" x 20" canvas was done over two days.

Cooling off at Cromer 20" x 24" Oil

Not sure if it's finished yet, I may take another look sometime. I do feel that if I painted it again now it would come out completely different. This daily painting has done me so much good.
There are still several artists participating in the challenge (some seem to have fallen by the wayside)
have a look at http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. I just love your paintings, Mo -- your neutral palette really tugs my heart strings!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and am open to positive criticism.